Stumble This

StumbleUpon.com

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Crocheted Cat Outfit




Here is a cute cat sweater I am making for my cat Pepper.  She unlike many cats will allow me to dress her up but I dare not put a hat on her... oh no... she would probably kill me!  I love the way pink and white look together so I am using them to make stripes because I had some left-over from a project I did.  I am not following a pattern I am making it up as I go increasing as I need to, to make it fit my cat properly.  One day I'll try using a pattern for something but for now winging in is working out just fine!  I am not finished with it yet so I will post a picture of it on Pepper when I am.



This is my baby Pepper!

She love's her outfits, you can tell by the look on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment