Stumble This

StumbleUpon.com

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Recycling Necklaces.

I think I am going to recycle a couple of necklaces.  I am a sucker for cheap costume jewelry but I turn around and throw them away when they start to turn my neck green.  However I was thinking... I can save the beads and make ribbon necklaces out of them.  I have some ribbon and some beads from a pretty wire  necklace i bought this past winter and I think I am going to make a necklace similar to this:











I have some beautiful organza that would be perfect!













Also if I can find some big beads I may make this.



I hope you all will experiment with freecycling your old tarnished jewelry it could end up being gorgeous!  Let me know if you try it I would love to see your creations!  I will post as soon as I am finished with mine!
Happy Crafting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment